December 05, 2010

Wolf-o-mania!

I have began really studying an awesome subject-  Yellowstone National Park! I love everything about it- the setting is aready amazing enough WITHOUT the animals! Check out this picture!
  I want to find out as much as possible about Yellowstone, so I hope you don't mind, but if you know anything about Yellowstone, can you let me know/comment on my post? Thanks.
Another thing. Yellowstone is awesome, but I find one thing about Yellowstone awesome, cool, brilliant, and superb. WOLVES.
Wolves are AWESOME!!!!!! This is a picture I found- these wolves are from Yellowstone. I like wolves in general, but mostly Yellowstone wolves.


I would love if you told me everything you know about wolves. Also, I would like it if you answered my poll on the bottom of the blog about wolves.
WOLVES ARE AMAZING!

Yellowstone_National_Park.htm.jpg
This is a picture of a Yellowstone sunset with buffalo grazing, not wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment